Thursday, December 2, 2010

Spend less green for a green clean

Flu Shot?                          Check

Tea and honey supply?        Check

Humidifier and new filters?  Check

A dozen boxes of tissues?    Check

Our house is pretty much fortified for cold and flu season, but today I found out about a fabulous deal that will help us keep the germs at bay AND save some money while we're at it.

If you know me, you know I'm a huge fan of Cleanwell products (alas, I am not a paid spokesperson). Their products are totally chemical-free, non-irritating wipes, sprays and soaps that kill germs using an all-natural blend of thyme. I was first introduced to them through my work as a host mom for Baby Loves Disco when Cleanwell came on board as a sponsor. Since then, I've fallen in love with their fantastic array of cleaning products that aren't as harsh on my poor winter skin AND they do the job without that cough-inducing, lung-damaging, doctors-office antiseptic after-smell.
Hand Sanitizer Wipes<br> 40-Ct. Canister Pack (Orange Vanilla & Original Scent)

So, for all you like-minded, germ-conscious, green people out there, consider this my holiday gift to you: Through the remainder of the year, you can save 25% on all Cleanwell items available online through this link, using the code "healthychild" at checkout.


http://shop.cleanwelltoday.com



Yes, you'll pay shipping, but it's minimal and it's more than recouped by the discounted savings. Plus, many of these products are not readily available in stores. 

Happy Holidays! And happy cleaning!

No comments:

Post a Comment