Saturday, July 3, 2010

In the name of good karma

I promise you, I am not a paid spokesperson for this brand.....but I had to write to tell you about a new nail polish remover I just ordered and it is absolutely fabulous. I don't usually get excited about things this mundane, but you must understand that I had pretty much stopped getting manicures and pedicures because the remover literally makes me gag and cough, not to mention, riles up my asthma.
(Here comes the pitch), Karma Organics Nail Polish Remover worked just as well as any other I'd tried, but what really separates it from the pack is the fact that it is completely non-toxic and infused with soybean oil that really seems to condition the nails rather than strip them. The version I ordered is scented with lavender and it is truly hard to believe it's remover and not just aromatherapy oil. Honestly, if someone entered your bathroom and you told them you'd just given yourself a manicure, they'd never believe you because the smell is so spa-like. Gone are the icky fumes of yore and the myth that a remover must have a strong, noxious odor in order to be effective.
I have yet to try any of Karma's accompanying nail polishes, but judging from the site, the colors are rich and radiant and similar to any I'd find in a regular marketplace (again, minus the yucky stuff). The only major difference, other than a lack of chemicals, is the price tag. Cheap, it ain't. But hey, it's still easier on the wallet than having your nails professionally done. At $12 for a 4 oz bottle of the remover, I'll use it sparingly. Here's a link to their site if you'd like to check it out for yourself. (if I were a savvy about this blog-thing, I'd insert a photo here, but alas, I still have much to learn).

http://store.karmaorganicspa.com/nail-polish.html

No comments:

Post a Comment